Friday, August 31, 2007

It's Friday, It's Friday!

I am just about out of coffee beans! I know, it is tragic. Knowing that Darrell wasn't going to get paid 'til this Friday, I have been shorting all my scoops by one or two beans in an effort to buy another day or two of glorious coffee. Today is Friday! Today is Friday! Costco, here I come. For those of you who don't know, Costco has very yummy Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee beans for $9.99 for a 2 lb bag. What a bargain! And for those who can't tell by all the exclamation points.......I didn't run out!

Now I am off for an overnight motorcycle trip to the mountains with the greatest couple of friends that good money can buy - on the motorcycle that should have sold, but hasn't yet. Last road trip, perhaps? My wonderful mom and step dad are keeping the girls. (the girls are so excited) Of course, Kasi says she is going to miss us. She also misses the dog that daddy used to have that died in the early 1990s (she is 5!), a pig we raised to eat that she named Snoopy, and a deaf, blind pig that wandered off named James. I'm sure she will be crying for us while she is snorkeling in Grandma and Grandpa's pool.

Friends, we could use some prayers for protection for us, and for the girls. They are calling for rain. Of course! I think it has rained every time we have taken off on the motorcycle. But opportunities are few and far between, so off we head (after Costco, of course).

Happy Trails!

No comments: