Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Countdown to Catalyst

Two weeks until we leave for Catalyst Conference. If you haven't heard about it, check it out at http://www.catalystspace.com/. This will be our second trip to Atlanta for the conference, and we are super pumped.

Last years speakers included Andy Stanley, Donald Miller, Louie Giglio, John Maxwell, and Marcus Buckingham among the incredibly motivational and educating line up. We were surprised to hear Jeff Foxworthy as part of the entertainment (didn't know he was a Christian). The praise team was unbelievable.

This year, in addition to some returning speakers, the line up will include Rick Warren and Dave Ramsey. Not only do we have an opportunity to learn from some incredible speakers, but we get to travel there with some of the most incredible folks with a passion for Christ you have ever met. Did I mention I can't wait?!

I look back to the way I used to live my life. This is what God had in store for me? Don't get me wrong, I still have struggles and hardships. But I never knew I was deserving of such blessings. I never knew that God had this family and these friends waiting on me. Life is good!

Atlanta, here I come!

No comments: