Friday, June 13, 2008

Thoughts and Pics


You may have noticed my new feature...Thoughts of the Day. My family doesn't take alot of vacations. We get a little excited when we do get an opportunity. This last trip was the first time that my husband has taken 7 days off work.....ever! So we were extra-excited. As a result, we returned from our week long trip to Hawaii with over a thousand pictures. And I wanted to share them with you! I tried thinking of a format that would not bore you to death with run-ons of my vacation pics and would still fulfill the purpose of making Koinonia Community a God-honoring site. I hope you enjoy them, and I hope they inspire you.

And, hey, if you have any other inspirational thoughts or quotes, please share them. Maybe I can find just the right photo to go with them.

Have a blessed weekend!

No comments: