Monday, June 16, 2008

Bonita High School Class of 1988

I graduated from Bonita High School in La Verne, CA on June 16, 1988. 20 years! Are you kidding me?! Here are a few of the things that have happened in the last 20 years.....





I have moved about 14 times. I graduated from Cal State University, San Bernardino with a BA. I hopped a train and moved across the continent. I have learned to ride a motorcycle, a tractor, a bus, and a boat (okay, so I still can't get a boat on a trailer :>). I have been a waitress, a bartender, a secretary, a cycle counter, a production scheduler, a warranty hot line operator (yuk!), a telemarketer, a sub maker, a counselor, a prison guard, a one-on-one teaching assistant, a receptionist, and a teacher. I drank and smoked too much, then quit drinking and smoking. I learned new things and started a business. I've been a winner, and I've been a loser. I got married to the coolest guy in the world and learned a lot about farming, gave birth to two fabulous and wacky girls, quit work to home school, made 7,823 bad choices (give or take a few), and about 9 good choices, was born again and started anew.

It has been a busy 20 years. I hope I learn as much and experience as much joy over the next 20....

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Isn't it funny to think about all the choices we've made in life and how they have impacted our lives today?

P.S. Love the picture:)