Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Where's the News?

Okay, we are back from Williamsburg.  We saw some exciting things.  We learned some interesting things.  So....when are we going to share?  Good question!

I haven't taken the time to get organized, to write, to download pictures.  I haven't gotten the girls' blog up and running.....but I will.  But, of course, I will be late.

So, in the meantime, here are some Williamsburg scenes.

Colonial Potties

Outside the Insane AsylumDrawing Bench.  I see one of these in our futureAnd these.  We are going to try making these this week for starting seeds.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cool pictures! I want to read more. I missed your last post and will go back to read. Can't wait to read about the experience.

Rev Colin said...

Enjoyed the pictures which reminded me of my visit to Williamsburg about ten years ago when I was on a visit to the USA.

Thanks a bunch!

koinonia community said...

Thanks Rev Colin. It's so good to hear from you again.