Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Day at the Funny Farm........


Kasi, my five year old, is unknowingly sharpening her comedy skills. She is hilarious, and she doesn't know it. In a totally silent car she suddenly bursts out "I'm psychotic!".

Well, last night she was looking at Alea's crocheting. She hung her head and said "I can't do this. I will never be able to do it. I just can't". I immediately responded "How many things can you do through Christ which strengthens you?"

eye roll "All".

"Does ALL include crocheting?"

"Well, I can't really do ALL things."

"Sure you can."

completely serious with a duh, mom look "Well, I can't fight a jungle cat! And that is something!"

Quick thinking mom says "Well, you haven't come across one yet." ........and walks away. Jungle cat?? Where did that come from?????

1 comment:

Wendy M. said...

She and Kayla really should go on the road together...they would make a fortune and definitely make lots of people happy! :)